Every Human is history her own life of success






         Every human has a history of her/his own life of success.

success of life
When thought becomes things!!!!!
A DREAM?
OR
A PASSION?
OR
A GOAL TO ACHIEVE?





Is that success? But Success is not final it is a courage to continue that counts.
Ask yourself: “Will this matter a year from now?’’

Success???

Unthinkable history of Success Read here







  • Why do people dream of it?
  • Is it the ultimate thing they are dreaming for?
  • If it is so then death would be their success.
  • But In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
For me………..It’s a dream The dream I share Because If I can dream it, I can do it.
Will be a  success? When?

All the time when I turned the things on my way with great zeal.

I believe……………

I won’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.

STUDENT ADVISOR HERE

Is it enough to breath?
Is it enough to die?

The best way out is always through and that’s why? We spend whole life in the races of success…..
When these things come into reality, then???
I would sum up more Goals and Aims and it would continue the
way.Though it always seems impossible when it’s not done.

Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.
And here I’m in the battle home of MSP.
If I lose……………..
I don’t compare a single defeat with a final defeat.

“Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”


Gobindo Roy
Dinajpur, Bangladesh.

No comments: