About Us




Description: Shining Star Academy is the educated based program menu, Paharpur, Sadar, Dinajpur. Registration, tuition fees, waiting List, online registration forms, tuition rates are for normal daycare services. .... Before starting at Shining Stars Academy you must pay your tuition for your first two months plus last two.The Shining Stars Academy not only imparts quality education but also helps to be a real human being.



Our Program:   1.Cadet Admission
                            2.Class six, Class seven, Class Eight Academy.
                            3.J.S.C. 100% GOLDEN BATCH.


We are provided that 100% quality education.Our all teacher are high professional.  

Have no compromise of property education this our first to last talk.
Contract 
Shining Star Academy
Director of Gobind Chandra Roy
Paharpur, Sadar, Dinajpur
Mobile:01755396881


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using
for this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress
because I've had problems with hackers and I'm
looking at options for another platform. I would be
fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a
good platform.